Psychotherapy is a practice of working with the mind to address pain and improve well-being.
I work from a strength-based approach, which may include:
- Identifying and increasing areas of strength and support
- Practicing mindfulness-based exercises
- Reflecting on and observing your mind-body experience
- Tracking patterns in thoughts, emotions, and behaviors
- Understanding how past experiences affect the present
- Building pragmatic tools to improve your concerns
I specialize in mind-body or psychosomatic issues, though I work with a broad range of concerns, such as :
- Panic attacks
- Psychosomatic pain
- Phase of life issues
- Self-esteem issues
- Relationship issues
- Identity issues
- Sessions are 60 minutes long.
- Sliding scale and student fees may be available.
- Depending on your goals and needs, sessions may be short term (less than 6 sessions) or ongoing.
- Please contact me with questions or for further consultation.